About the National High School Coaches Association (NHSCA)
The National High School Coaches Association (NHSCA) was founded in 1989 and operates as a 501c3 non-profit organization under the IRS laws. The national office is in Easton, Pennsylvania.
The NHSCA mission is to provide leadership and support to coaches and their programs. To accomplish this mission, it is important we promote safety, provide educational support , celebrate excellence and communicate the benefits of participation in sports to each community. Our offer includes opportunities for coaches at all levels.
- NHSCA Membership Insurance – unlimited liability coverage to protect coaches and their families throughout the entire calendar year
- Membership Insurance discounts – partnered with Borealis, a division of NorthStar Financial Group, to offer ‘best in class’ concierge service for all coach’s personal and family insurance needs.
- NHSCA education hub – library of concise educational shorts will grow to cover all angles of coaching with aim to producing a higher performing athlete.
- NHSCA High School Hall of Fame and Hall of Achievement – Each year the NHSCA honors the top high school senior athletes and coaches representing 22 sports
- NHSCA Academic All-American team – recognizing academic and athletic greatness. These inductees are tomorrow’s career stories.
- NHSCA National Championship Events – The NHSCA has conducted national championship events in football, basketball, golf, tennis, soccer, lacrosse, and wrestling. Presently, the NHSCA conducts the “High School Nationals” and “National Duals” in the sport of wrestling. Both events are the largest and most prestigious wrestling events in the country.
- NHSCA Media Sources – Our weekly newsletter highlights topical discussions relevant to coaching, Our digital Coaches Quarterly Magazine (CQ) is highlighted by interviews with Hall of Famers and filled with articles relevant to for high school coaches. Jeff Fisher is the host of our NHSCA Radio Hour, a weekly internet radio program filled with great content and interviews with NHSCA Hall of Famers.
“Aside from their parents, there is no greater
influence on a student-athlete than his/her high
school coach.” – Robert J Ferraro, NHSCA Founder
The NHSCA is proud to represent our event partners.